The International Training and Methodological Center for Financial Monitoring, within the framework of training events, conducts:
Training events for law enforcement officers engaged in AML/CFT activities
In order to facilitate the improvement of cooperation between Rosfinmonitoring and operational and investigative units of law enforcement agencies (the IC of Russia, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, the FSB), information exchange and the implementation of financial investigation materials, the Center annually conducts training seminars on topical AML/CFT issues:
- "Countering drug trafficking";
- "Countering the financing of terrorist and extremist activities";
- "Development of interdepartmental cooperation in conducting financial investigations on laundering of criminal proceeds";
- "Identification and investigation of IT crimes related to the laundering of proceeds from crime";
- "Interaction of the FIU with law enforcement agencies in conducting financial investigations on laundering of proceeds from crimes using IT technologies."
Training events for employees of supervisory authorities engaged in AML/CFT activities
The annual training events of the ITMCFM for specialists of supervisory authorities solve the tasks of assisting in improving the level of interdepartmental interaction and the effectiveness of the national anti-laundering system in the context of supervisory activities and the implementation of preventive measures by accountable entities.
The training takes place within the framework of topical issues of the application of legislation in the field of countering the laundering of criminal proceeds and the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT).
The duration of the training seminar is from 6 hours.
The format of the events: face-to-face, remote.
The seminar participants who have successfully mastered the program are issued a certificate of training.