The International Training and Methodology Center for Financial Monitoring, within the framework of its training activities, conducts:
Training courses for law enforcement officers engaged in AML/CFT sphere
In order to facilitate cooperation between Rosfinmonitoring and operational and investigative units of law enforcement agencies (the Investigative Committee of Russia, Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Federal Security Service), as well as information sharing and dissemination of financial investigation materials, the Center annually conducts training workshops on relevant AML/CFT issues:
- "Countering drug trafficking";
- "Countering financing of terrorist and extremist activities";
- "Development of interagency cooperation in conducting financial investigations related to legalization of criminal proceeds";
- "Identification and investigation of IT crimes related to legalization of proceeds from crime";
- "Interaction of FIUs with law enforcement agencies in conducting financial investigations related to legalization of criminal proceeds using IT technologies."
Training courses for supervisory authorities engaged in AML/CFT activities
The annual training events conducted by ITMCFM for supervisory authorities’ specialists contribute to improving interagency interaction and effectiveness of the national anti-money laundering system in the context of supervisory activities and implementation of preventive measures by reporting entities.
The training courses take place within the framework of relevant issues related to application of legislation in the field of anti-money laundering and combating financing of terrorism (AML/CFT).
Workshop duration – at least 6 hours.
Event format: face-to-face, remote.
The workshop participants who have completed the program successfully are awarded training certificates.