The supreme collegial governing body of the ITMCFM is the Supervisory Board.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chikhanchin Yuri Anatolyevich
Director of the Federal Financial Monitoring Service
Members of the Supervisory Board
|Nagorny Igor Anatolyevich||Deputy Head of the Office of the President of the Russian Federation for Foreign Policy|
|Tagirov Elmir Tagirovich||Deputy Chief of Staff of the Government of the Russian Federation|
|Zabarchuk Evgeny Leonidovich||Deputy Minister of Justice of the Russian Federation|
|Bryukhanov Mikhail Dmitrievich||Deputy Head of the Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States, Compatriots Living Abroad, and International Humanitarian Cooperation|
|Tarabrin Vladimir Evgenievich||Director of the Department for New Challenges and Threats of the Russian Foreign Ministry|
|Chernyshev Pavel Nikolaevich||Head of the Department of Multilateral Financial Cooperation of the Department of International Financial Relations of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation|
|Bobrysheva Galina Vladimirovna||Deputy Director of the Federal Financial Monitoring Service|
|Glotov Vladimir Ivanovich||Deputy Director of the Federal Financial Monitoring Service|
|Teterukov Sergey Alexandrovich||Executive Secretary of the EAG|
|Andronova Margarita Yurievna||General Director of the ITMCFM|
|Ovchinnikov Vladimir Vasilyevich||First Deputy Director General of the ITMCFM – Director of the AML/CFT Network Institute|
|Participant with the right of advisory vote:|
|Saveliev Oleg Genrikhovich||
Auditor of the Accounting Chamber of the Russian Federation
Department of Audit of Defense, National Security and Law Enforcement
Exceptional competences of the ITMCFM Supervisory Board:
1. Identification of priority areas of the Center s activity, principles of property formation and usage
2. Amendments to the Center’s Charter
3. Determination of the procedure for admission to the Center s founding board members or participants and exclusion from it
4. Establishment of the Center’s bodies and procedures for early termination of their powers.
5. Adoption of the following documents:
- annual report;
- financial plan of the Center and of amendments made to it;
- the action plan of the Center;
- cost estimates for financing the activities of the Center and of amendments made to it;
- staffing list of the Center;
- regulations on branches and representative offices of the Center;
- regulations on the Center’s inspection commission;
- expenditure rates for the events held by the Center;
- regulations on the basic approaches and order placement principles for the supply of goods, performance of works and provision of services in the Center;
- regulations on remuneration and financial incentives for employees of the ITMCFM.
6. Decision making on establishment of other legal entities by the Center, on participation of the Center in other legal entities, on establishment of branches and on the opening of representative offices of the Center.
7. Decision making on reorganization and liquidation of the Center, on appointment of the liquidation commission (liquidator) and on adoption of the liquidation balance sheet.
8. Decision making on approval of an audit organization, in the cases established by current legislation, selected based on the results of the set procedures.
9. Decision making on endorsement of large volume deals.
10. Appointment and early termination of the Inspection commission members’ powers.