The International Training and Methodology Center for Financial Monitoring (ITMCFM) organizes implementation of research projects to:
- provide methodological support to conduct national ML/TF/PF risk assessment in accordance with the international standards requirements;
- provide methodological support to assess various legal entities and arrangements vulnerabilities in accordance with the international standards requirements;
- ensure personnel training for the national anti-money laundering system, as well as the educational process of the universities — members of the International Network AML/CFT Institute;
- meet the need of improving professional knowledge of financial intelligence units’ and law enforcement agencies’ employees to facilitate implementation of the tasks related to countering the legalization (laundering) of drug trafficking proceeds;
- provide remote training for AML/CFT specialists on relevant aspects of AML/CFT supervision over compliance with mandatory AML/CFT requirements by financial institutions and representatives of designated non-financial businesses and professions (DNFBPs).