Another full-time advanced training course aimed at improving the professional level, competence and practical skills of analysts and inspectors of the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation was held at the ITMCFM on November 29 - December 6, 2022.
The three-day training course was attended by 28 Accounts Chamber inspectors specializing in the field of expert-analytical and control activities. The guest lecturers-experts, represented by specialists of the Federal Financial Monitoring Service, focused, inter alia, on the following topics:
- Financial monitoring in the system of anti-corruption measures;
- Indicators of embezzlement in conjunction with corruption-related predicate offences, as well as typologies of corruption proceeds generation;
- Use of analytical tools for identification of corruption offences;
- Monitoring and control over budget funds spending in the Russian Federation;
- Capabilities of Rosfinmonitoring Risk Assessment Center to identify instances of embezzlement and misappropriation of budgetary funds.
On the final day of the program, Rosfinmonitoring Deputy Director Galina Bobrysheva and ITMCFM General Director Margarita Andronova summarized the outcomes of the training course and awarded the professional development certificates to the participants.