The International Network AML/CFT Institute's 5th international scientific and practical conference "Global AML/CFT Framework: Threats and Risks to the Global Economy"
Date time event
Start Date 14.11.2019 09:00 - End Date 15.11.2019 18:00
Published September 1, 2019
The International Network AML/CFT Institute's 5th international scientific and practical conference "Global AML/CFT Framework: Threats and Risks to the Global Economy", organized by the Federal Financial Monitoring Service (Rosfinmonitoring), the International Training and Methodology Centre for Financial Monitoring (ITMCFM), Plekhanov Russian University of Economics and the National Research Nuclear University MEPhI, will be held at Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (Moscow) on 14-15 November 2019.
REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS
INI's annual conference
- expands the boundaries of international AML/CFT cooperation and collaboration
- is the largest platform for discussion of the latest trends in the use of modern digital technologies in the AML/CFT area, and assessment of associated risks and threats
- is a place of meeting and dialogue for government agencies, the private sector, practitioners, scientists, educators, students and employers
The conference brings together practitioners, leading AML/CFT experts, managers, economists, lawyers, IT personnel, and representatives of state regulators, corporations, private businesses and the scientific community.
Key 2019 conference themes:
- Development of the AML/CFT system in the digital age: reality and future prospects
- Latest AML trends, achievements and plans: digital biometric identification and digital asset providers
- AML/CFT IT industry. AML/CFT software. Digital technologies in the service of financial monitoring: robotics and artificial intelligence, databases and automated decision-making systems
- Challenges, risks and threats related to digitalization of the economy and its individual sectors. Assessment of the potential and risks associated with the use of digital technology in the AML/CFT field
- Plenary meeting
- Section 1. "The Socio-economic Nature of the Risks and Threats to the Global Economy and the Mechanisms for Combating Them"
- Section 2. "Artificial Intelligence: Modern AML/CFT Applications"
- Section 3. "Digital Transformation of the AML/CFT Learning Environment"
- Section 4. "Student-focused: The Financial Market – A Dark World or Secure Environment: Which Side Are You On!"
- Section 5. Board game "The Way of the Financial Intelligence Officer: You Can’t Leave to Stay"
- Section 6. Poster contest "Secure Environment: Which Side Are You On?"
- Section 7. "Mythical Debates"
- Section 8. "AML/CFT Digital Targets "
- Section 9. "AML/CFT Regulatory Guillotine "
- Section 10. "Anti-corruption Stakeholders"
- Section 11. Round table "One Hundred Roads, One – Yours! Your Career in Financial Intelligence"
- Student sports competitions
Click here to download a PDF version of the conference programme
You are invited to participate in the conference! Let’s prepare the conference programme together!
REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS