Published At Jan 28, 2018
The application for the Russian universities of the International Network AML/CFT Institute for the 2018-2019 academic year has started at RUSSIA.STUDY. Candidates who successfully pass the selection process will study free of charge under the quota provided by the Government of the Russian Federation.
To apply for studies in 2018-2019 academic year in the Russian universities of the International Network AML/CFT Institute you need to follow the steps below:
- Choose desired program from the International Network AML/CFT Institute booklet.
- Register at RUSSIA.STUDY.
- At RUSSIA.STUDY under the "Search for educational programs" section select the chosen at step 1 specialty and university(-ies) offering this program (up to 6 universities).
- To finish your registration fill in all the necessary entry fields.
- In your personal account at RUSSIA.STUDY fill in the form (guidelines for filling in the form):
- Upload a photo, copy of the passport and education document (document requirements).
- Edit your application by adding form of education and level of education you want to obtain in Russia.
- Pay attention to the fact that in most universities of the International Network AML/CFT Institute the Russian language is used. If you have doubts about the level of your Russian, please, sign up for a Russian language course at the preparatory faculty (to do this, check box 27 in the application).
- Send your application for verification and wait for an invitation to take part in the competitive selection process from either the Rossotrudnichestvo office or Russian embassy in your country.
General information on admission to the Russian educational institutions of the International Network AML/CFT Institute.
Please, refer any questions you may have about the competitive selection process for government-funded places to the Rossotrudnichestvo office or diplomatic mission of the Russian Federation in your country.
If you have already registered at RUSSIA.STUDY but you want to start your studies in 2018-2019 academic year and your application is in the state of “Completion”, please, press the “Participate” button in your personal account.
If the status of your application is other than “Completion”, please, contact us at email@example.com and ask to change the year in your application.