The Supervisory Board is the supreme governing body of ITMCFM.
The composition of the Supervisory Board of ITMCFM.
Chair of the Supervisory Board:
- Yury Chikhanchin – Director of Rosfinmonitoring.
Members of the Supervisory Board:
- Igor Nagorny – Deputy Head of the Foreign Policy Department at the Presidential Executive Office of the Russian Federation.
- Vera Chistova – Deputy Chair of the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation.
- Yevgeny Zabarchuk – Deputy Head of the Central Office of the Government of the Russian Federation.
- Andrei Bokarev – Director of the Foreign & Financial Relations Department at Russia's Finance Ministry.
- Alexey Frolov – Deputy Head of Rossotrudnichestvo.
- Galina Bobrysheva – Deputy Director of Rosfinmonitoring.
- Vladimir Glotov – Deputy Director of Rosfinmonitoring.
- Alexander Klimenchenok – Deputy Director of Rosfinmonitoring.
- Vladimir Nechaev – Executive Secretary of the EAG.
- Oleg Ivanov – General Director of ITMCFM.
- Boris Toropov – First Deputy Director General of ITMCFM.
Matters reserved to the Supervisory Board of ITMCFM:
- Making changes to the ITMCFM Charter;
- Defining the priority directions of the ITMCFM activity, and establishing the principles of formation and use of its property;
- Adoption of decisions concerning the opening of ITMCFM branches and representative offices, and participation in other organizations;
- Approval of major transactions;
- Appointment and early termination of powers of members of the Audit Committee;
- Adoption of the decision to appoint the audit firm selected in accordance with the established procedures, to the extend required by applicable law;
- Reorganization and liquidation of ITMCFM.
- Approval of the following documents:annual report;
- ITMCFM financial plan and any amendments thereto;
- ITMCFM activity schedule;
- ITMCFM budget estimate and any amendments thereto;
- ITMCFM staff schedule;
- regulations on ITMCFM branches and representative offices;
- regulations on the Audit Committee of ITMCFM;
- ITMCFM expenditure rate;
- regulations on the key approaches and principles governing the procurement of goods, works and services for ITMCFM;
- regulations on labour remuneration and financial incentives for ITMCFM staff.